Duterte Has Receipt To Prove ABS-CBN Took His Money Without Airing His Ad

Last week, President Rodrigo Duterte accused ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp. of "swindling". He claimed ABS-CBN did not show his political ads during the 2016 campaign season though they were already paid for it.
duterte abs-cbn
An article from Politiko website is going viral after they revealed that their source from the Palace showed a copy of May 3, 2016 receipt which will prove the President's claim.

A Politiko source from the Palace showed a copy of May 3, 2016 receipt issued by ABS-CBN to prove that Duterte paid P9.3 million for the media giant to run his campaign ad in reply to the anti-Duterte ad paid for by Sen. Antonio Trillanes.
READ ALSO: Blogger Burns Lawyer's Remark On ABS-CBN Franchise Renewal, Say No To Drugs!

In a speech in the Middle East, President Duterte said ABS-CBN Davao ‎offered him a check to settle the dispute. However, he has already made up his mind not to accept any offer from ABS-CBN to settle the matter.

Tinanggap nila ang pera tapos ang ABS gusto isauli, sabi ko, ‘huwag mo na lang tanggapin, abuloy ko na lang ‘yan.
Meanwhile, in an ambush interview on April 27 right after President Duterte gave a joint press statement with Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei, who was on a state visit, he said:

So I will file a complaint. Congress, no need to renew it. But to operate is something else, so I will point this out, your garbage, then we’ll see.
Asked if he would “block” the franchise of ABS-CBN, the President said,

Yes, if you’re engaged in swindling.