The Marawi City clash draws different reactions from the netizens. This includes condemning President Rodrigo Duterte for declaring Martial Law in Mindanao.
READ ALSO: Netizen Asks: Did Bam Aquino Have A Meeting With The Maute Rebels Before The Marawi City Attack?
Kindly read her entire Facebook post below.
What makes me doubly sad is the sheer ignorance of some people who are condemning Duterte for declaring Martial Law, spewing one outlandish conspiracy theory after another. Kesyo daw gusto lang ni Duterte mag Martial Law at BOOM, biglang may ISIS daw para magkaroon ng Martial Law.
These people will never pick up a gun and fight for the country. All they do is intellectualize and try to appear intelligent by spewing crazy conspiracy theories without any background knowledge of what's happening. So gross. Why are there girlfriends and wives putting up with such ignorant pussies?
For your information, hindi BOOM! biglang nagkaroon ng Maute sa Marawi.
These are facts that you can check with anyone. The story did not begin with Duterte's presidency.
This is a truncated version of events, best as I know:
1. Duterte declared Martial Law because more than hundred militants attacked Marawi Tuesday afternoon.
2. The Maute group has pledged allegiance to the ISIS long before, and not just today. They're the ones who took Marawi. Plinano ba ni Duterte yon, mga bes? Sinabi niya sa Maite, "Oy mag pledge kayo ng allegiance sa ISIS para makapag Martial Law ako." LOL, ang eengot.
3. One of the reasons they attacked the city is because our government tried to arrest (targeted) a guy named Isnilon Hapilon, leader of Abu Sayyaf, and tadah, ISIS top guy in Southeast Asia who is said to be in Marawi.
(Pwede na? Reason na enough para hulihin?)
Another possible reason is that last month, government forces killed 36 Maute members in Lanao del Sur when their hiding place was bombed. Bet ko di nyo alam yan.
5. Hindi lang si Duterte ang naghahanap kay Hapilon. He is wanted by the US too and has a bounty on his head to the tune of 5 million dollars. HAPILON IS THE EFFING EMIR OF THE ISIS IN THE PHILIPPINES. let that sink in, he is the EMIR!
O ano, si Duterte na naman ang may gawa kay Hapilon? Lol.
6. Maute occupied city hall, burned church jail and schools. Ginulo nila ang Marawi.
7. Conflicting reports peg deaths from both sides at 4 so far, with one of them being from Maute. (O di ba alang alang pala sa script ni Duterte willing silang totoong mamatay? Bigyan ng jacket dahil sa makatotohanang pag ganap.)
8. Duterte's meetings with Putin and his PM have been cancelled. Sabi nI APC, kahit na kailangan ng Pilipinas ang pera ng Russia, "We cannot sacrifice the lives of our people for any economic reason." Eh di ba nga ayaw niyo sa Russia, why would Duterte sabotage his own alliances, na mas lalong ikakatuwa ng LP if he cannot ally with Russia. Dami niyo pong alam, palibhasa wala kayong alam sa totoong buhay.
9. Maute group has been fighting our government forces for a time already. hindi lang under Duterte. May mga "BAM! BAM! MARTIAL LAW AGAD" pa kayong nalalaman pero for sure di naman niyo kayang protektahan ang bansang ito. Yuck, Facebook warriors ONLY.
10. Intelligence info has it that Hapilon's main job is to unite all militants who love ISIS. O e kung ganon naman pala, ano bang gusto niyong mangyari? Antayin maging successful siya?
SO SAGUTIN NYO KO MGA CHARARAT: Paano naging script lang ito para maging Martial Law? As if naman kailangan ni Duterte ng Martial Law eh lahat naman ng gawin niya aprubado sa mga tao. Kahit "minura" ang Pope, mas pinanigan pa siya. O anong sense ng Martial Law, para mapasunod ang 4 percent sa Pilipinas na ayaw sa kaniya? Mga feelingero talaga kayo.
Bakit ano ngayon sa inyo kung nag Martial Law sa Mindano, concerned kayo sa Mindanao? Really? Kelan pa?
As if naman you will fight for this country, you dont even bother finding out whats really happening. Puwede ba, now's not the time for your intellectual pissing contests.
Nagtatawag si Leni ng relief goods, tulungan niyo siya ng may silbi naman kayo.